Eggs in Chaeto?

TomSerious

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
28
Location
Vienna
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I just bought some Chaeto from my LFS.
Now I found 2 and some smaller see through things? (apart from a lot of other stuff that I could identify :rolleyes:)
They sound very hard when dropped into the sink and they have one tiny hole in them.

Could they be egg shells of some sort?

Does anyone know what that is?

TIA!

IMG_20200402_171354.jpg
 
Looks like bubble algae
 
Bubble algae. Take as many as you can out without popping. They are a severely invasive pest.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new