OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I reinforced the cracked corner with some acrylic glue, and the spot looks pretty good. It's holding water fine and the plumbing and sump don't leak either. :)

We're finally out of the apartment, and while we still have a great deal of work to do to get settled here (and my hubby is in terrible need of getting properly back on his meds), at least we don't have to pack any more. Thank God. I'm completely exhausted.

I also got home to find my fish going crazy over a huge swarm of tiny creatures. Either my shrimp laid eggs that that hatched or I just had a massive pod explosion. Pretty cool!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you have finally completed this move time to relax a bit?

Yes, take a load off and just relax!

I wish!!! My husband - who is about ready to give me a nervous breakdown already - found a 150g tank on Craigslist for super-cheap and jumped on it. Which means my timeframe for setting up my 100 has been completely nixed. I have to finish it in the next day or two so he can put his new monster in the 50g's place (Landlord's orders). That in itself bothers me...not that he got the tank, because I'm happy for him and a 150 show is too much for me...I wouldn't take it if he offered it...but that he is so impatient and already has a long history of jumping the gun and not thinking through what he does. It scares me to death, especially with such a huge potential for disaster. I pray this rank teaches him some patience without destroying other people's property in the meantime. I'm also having some issues with the 100 that don't technically keep me from running it, but do keep me from being able to run the system safely. Let me get the url for my new 100g thread for the full explanation. I wouldn't mind having to alter a few things, but the homeowners are having a fit because it's not already done (so they can get Matt's 150 out of the kitchen. )

On top of that fiasco, we have so many boxes to go through (and so little space) that I'm shaking just thinking about it - and again, they want our stuff out of the way NOW so they can get one more person in. GYAAAAH. I'm dyin' over here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back