Eienna's 50g Tank

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
5,758
Reaction score
521
Location
Eddyville, KY, USA
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 50g. It's currently FW but I'm planning to turn it into a reef once my freshie friends are moved to the 125g <3
It's dirted. with 2 angelfish (Odysseus and ???), 4 Clown Loaches (???), 6 Cory Catfish (1 Peppered, 5 Panda, no names), 1 Featherfin Catfish (Spider), 1 Green Phantom Pleco (???), 2 Creamsicle Lyretail Mollies (Moriah and baby Maria), 1 Serpae Tetra (soon to have a school, no name), 1 Rummynose Tetra (soon to have a school, no name) and 2 Angelicus Loaches (???, may be rehomed if I decide it's too many bottom dwellers in the 125, will get school bumped up if I keep them). I had a German Blue Ram but she died recently. This is my most current video. I'll add some photos after I figure out where I put my camera XD
[video=youtube;bBpufLAGEko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBpufLAGEko[/video]
The striped angel is the one with no name. I'd appreciate any name ideas for the ???'s. :)
 
P1010776_zpsffe9a057.jpg

I forgot, I do have one photo n_n
 
Well alright!! Nice lookin' tank you got there!! Can't wait to see you get started on your reef! :D
 
Sadly, Moriah passed away a few days ago. ;_; She will be missed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new