El Kae's RS Reefer 170

Wow, after the scape filled, the tank looks super sick!!

Btw, what’s the white media you have in the reactor?
 
Wow, after the scape filled, the tank looks super sick!!

Btw, what’s the white media you have in the reactor?
Thanks! It's a CO2 reactor for the skimmer
 
That is an incredible looking tank. How do you like the reefer 170 I think thats gonna be my next build.
 
That is an incredible looking tank. How do you like the reefer 170 I think thats gonna be my next build.

Thank! I love it. Definitely a well put together design. I'm on the fence about going larger. But with a thought out plan and good aquascape the tank Definitely delivers
 
Made the switch. Controlled by apex. Hopefully get it dialed in over next couple weeks with minimal issues. FED732DD-A353-427E-87A4-A02EE3B840BB.jpeg
 
Last edited:
loving this tank El!!!
I have one of same size also but yours looks bigger from your coral placements :):)
 
I have a 170 too but no where near what yours look like! your tank looks amazing....Need to learn the tricks from you. What kind of reef food you feed?
can you tell me what mode you are running for your MP40s? Do you have them on 100%?
 
Last edited:
I have a 170 too but no where near what yours look like! your tank looks amazing....Need to learn the tricks from you. What kind of reef food you feed?
can you tell me what mode you are running for your MP40s? Do you have them on 100%?
Thanks !
Feeding : mix of the line of Reef Nutrition products. Also Red Sea Amino acids.
MP40s algernate between reefcrest and lagoon I believe 40%
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new