Elegancd coral sliding off

Lovefish77

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
961
Reaction score
330
Location
Bloomfield, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed my elegance sliding off its skeleton. From what I read I need to move ut to a very low flow lagoon like part of the tank.

Shall I dip it? Or too disturbing for the coral?

Thanks a lot
Rafik
 
I noticed my elegance sliding off its skeleton. From what I read I need to move ut to a very low flow lagoon like part of the tank.

Shall I dip it? Or too disturbing for the coral?

Thanks a lot
Rafik
I personally would not dip it, but place it in a low flow area and leave it alone. Good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new