Elite reefs A+++++++++++++

  • Thread starter Thread starter raider77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

raider77

True Fan
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
SOUTH JERSEY
I just recieved my order from Elite Reefs ! I ordered the Alien Eyes, Bam Bams and Road Rash . They say 5-10 polyps well I got about 15-25 of each plus extra frags of zoas. The packaging and shipping were 1st class across the board. Now they're having a sale on everything. This is the way to keep people like us hooked. And I'll be the first to admit it I am hooked already. I placing my order as soon as it the submit button!
 
I 3rd that. I just got my order. Very generous in this day and age. Great stuff!
 
Been lurking for a while, and decided to make a purchase from these guys. I'll post about what I got, when I get em. :)


Thanks to everyone who does reviews - it is very helpful for the new aquarist!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new