Elos Diamond 120 (90g) Build

IMG_9561.jpg
OMG a long time coming....

So I finallllyyyyy got my light up!

The lighting company was kind enough to come over and help me get this baby hung today.

Moving over some residents later today!

Soooooo excited!
 
IMG_9561.jpg
OMG a long time coming....

So I finallllyyyyy got my light up!

The lighting company was kind enough to come over and help me get this baby hung today.

Moving over some residents later today!

Soooooo excited!

We need some close up clear images of the lights. Preferably with them off. So you can show off probably the best t5 hybrid AIO light on here
 
We need some close up clear images of the lights. Preferably with them off. So you can show off probably the best t5 hybrid AIO light on here

Will do.

Didn't get everything placed where I want it bc it took so long but here's a pic of the tank with all the biocube inhabitants in it!
IMG_9563.jpg
 
Soooo I guess you could say I've slacked a bit on updates.

Tank is doing pretty good right now.

After I moved things over, I fought cyano for the first few months. Phos & Nitrates were testing at 0.02/ 5ish so I didn't feel like that was the issue. Luckily my good buddy @Bpb pointed me in the direction of adjusting my powerheads to get better flow ( and also avoid directly hammering a few corals with flow). Since I moved them up and towards the front and also added an old MP10 to the rear for additional flow, things have looked much better!

About a month ago I added some corals from @BSA Corals and everything came in looking great! Highly recommend his products & service! Unfortunately I had been hammering my fav frag (wwc sunfire grafted monti) with too much flow so he's browned out some. Really hoping he can bounce back bc it's a beauty.

Just a week ago I added a Bella goby and this guy is doing some serious rearranging of the sand bed. He's so active and colorful. I love a good sand sifting goby watching session!

And now enough of my rambling for something people actually want: pictures!
IMG_0128.jpg
IMG_0134.JPG
IMG_0135.JPG
IMG_0136.JPG
IMG_0137.JPG
IMG_0142.jpg
IMG_0144.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0147.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG
IMG_0162.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new