Elp with nikon D-90

Oiseau Reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
574
Reaction score
5
Location
Rexburg, ID
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off let me explain my lighting I have 3-250w DE Phoenix combined with 2-6' super actinic and 4-36" 454 vho's now that has been established I was wondering if anyone has used the nikon d-90 in a lighting set up like this or if you are knowledgable with the D-90 how what are the settings I need to use to get great pictures:squigglemouth:
 
I would bet that if you started with one or two specific questions, posted a picture of your best effort, there might be someone that can help with specific answers.
I'm learning also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new