Emails

Krawl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you STOP getting emails from threads you have posted in? I have turned off about every email option I can find. I also followed both links in the email to stop the emails and nothing is working. Please help...

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the top of the thread there is an option to watch or unwatch thread in the black bar above the first post of the page. Try selecting unwatch thread and see if that works.

OP
OP
K

Krawl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! That was getting tough on the live sale thread... 30ish pages in. LOL.

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! That was getting tough on the live sale thread... 30ish pages in. LOL.

I don;t know where to find it, but I had teh same issue, and @revhtree set some setting in my account to stop "watching" every thread I responded to, so now I have to click on "watch thread" in order to get notified. The default setting (wherever it is) is evidently to subscribe to any thread you respond to.

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the alerts but not all notifications in my e/m. Don't know how to turn it off.

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click on your name and go to preferences (not alert preferences ) you can select which emails you want to receive and which ones you don't. That's how I stopped getting so many emails. At least thats how I did it on my phone. Hope that helps!

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are on your phone, go to the top of the page and click on your name. It should have a screen pop up like the picture I'm posting. If you look on the left you will see it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back