Emerald crabs are tanks

Sethdarkus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
62
Reaction score
30
Location
South new Berlin
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so in my nano I have a pump pumping water into a refgium and than it over flows back into the tank. The pump failed and the refugium had a salinity of 1.036 by the time I noticed. I keep a zebra hermit in it to both survived and don’t seem stressed. The crab is there to help prevent algae from clogging my baffles. I guess these little guys are nearly indestructible to errors.
 
Ok so in my nano I have a pump pumping water into a refgium and than it over flows back into the tank. The pump failed and the refugium had a salinity of 1.036 by the time I noticed. I keep a zebra hermit in it to both survived and don’t seem stressed. The crab is there to help prevent algae from clogging my baffles. I guess these little guys are nearly indestructible to errors.
Not quite indestructible but some crustaceans are pretty darn hardy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new