Emergency! How to prevent BJD spreading

Ok great! It is in the middle of splitting into two heads so I know it can be a little delicate. I’ll just keep an eye out.
 
A look at some concerning lps today.
BC8BE617-A10F-435B-95A4-0044D003200E.jpeg
FD9EA003-EBD1-47C7-B6FB-0611BCD5071F.jpeg

I suppose only time will tell.
Losing the hammer was one thing. However, if I lose another lps (especially the torch), it’s gonna be hard to come back from that for a while....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new