EMERGENCY

Sorry to hear. You tried your darndest and the fish knew it too. Do realize along with loss of fish is a wealth of information in which i hope you feel you've gained.
 
My betta died right before I was going to move her to a ten gallon and I got pea puffers to replace her a new fish always helps make me less sad.
I have 3 aqurium 10 gallon 20 gallon 55 new but 40 gallon will remaind me of him :(
I will get fish not earlier than 2-3 years
 
Sorry to hear. You tried your darndest and the fish knew it too. Do realize along with loss of fish is a wealth of information in which i hope you feel you've gained.
Thank you
Yes for 11 month having him I have more experience than some fish persons who has fish for 20 + years because he was very sick fish :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new