Emotions or Thankfulness....both..

coral408

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much Revhtree and R2R’s staffs for leading this reefing community to worldwide level successfully. I’m glad to be a part of this great community with nice, knowledgeable and helpful members. I really enjoy the forum and have gained many reefing experiences.
Sorry for the loss of your Grandmother, hope you will stay strong and well during this difficult time.

Terr-c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that I found this site. It is so informative and everyone does care about the hobby!! Being founded by an honest, caring, loving man is just the icing on the cake!! Thank you Rev!!!

ChuzUThisDay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2Tim 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

@revhtree From one voice of our Father to another, experience has shown me that shepherding a reef tank is much like shepherding a flock. Some days it only blind faith and other days it's based upon the experiences gained along the way. Keep doing what HE wants you to and being a mouthpiece for the WORD! You've touched a LOT of lives through the creation of reef2reef, keep it up!

AnthonyG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to interrupt your day for a moment and tell you thank you.

Whether you are brand new to R2R or been here as long as me I just want to say thank you. From setting up my first saltwater tank over 17 years ago to joining the "industry" by kicking off this community I have been beyond blessed by not only meeting so many amazing people all over the world but truly becoming friends and family. As I sit here and think about it today, think about life, think about you, I get emotional.

I just want you to know today that I care about you and love you. How can I love you when I've never even met you? I don't truly know all the answers but I know in my heart that I do. I'm busy. I'm busy as an admin of this community, I'm busy as a Pastor of my church, but when it comes down to it if you need me I'll do my very best to be there/here for you in and outside of this forum.

Don't know what it is about today but I felt like I needed to say it and maybe you needed to hear it. My private messages are always open and if you need a phone call then we can do that too.

Thank you for being a part of this community!
Thank you

yz25067

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you revhtree! Also, thank you to all of you that have helped, inspired and pointed me in the right direction! My tank is thriving and new livestock along with some corals have been added. I will update my build lost soon!

RtomKinMad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Whether you are brand new to R2R or been here as long as me I just want to say thank you. From setting up my first saltwater tank over 17 years ago to joining the "industry" by kicking off this community I have been beyond blessed by not only meeting so many amazing people all over the world but truly becoming friends and family. As I sit here and think about it today, think about life, think about you, I get emotional.

I just want you to know today that I care about you and love you. How can I love you when I've never even met you? I don't truly know all the answers but I know in my heart that I do. I'm busy. I'm busy as an admin of this community, I'm busy as a Pastor of my church, but when it comes down to it if you need me I'll do my very best to be there/here for you in and outside of this forum.

Don't know what it is about today but I felt like I needed to say it and maybe you needed to hear it. My private messages are always open and if you need a phone call then we can do that too.

Thank you so much for all you do for all of us!

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the late response. Been a very full end of the week and weekend! My grandmother passed away after she ate breakfast and laid down for a nap. She went so peacefully at the age of 95! We are so thankful for the life she lived ad the things she taught us.

Sorry for your loss, sometimes isn't easy, having blessed around us passed away, but have a look that's the life, we have to keep going!
And the other thing, I'm sure she is been happy most if not all of her live. And in a moment when you had it, and you can pass away happy.., probably you know what I can mean @revhtree.
We all love you mate!

alpburakozbay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You helped me a lot. I would like to thank the members, moderators, and managers. Especially to @revhtree .
We have a very nice form. Its interface is very useful, people are kind and helpful. Thank you for letting me be part of this community.

CR33PNGDEATH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That is great news to hear from Any admin.I’ve been in the hobby For about 12 years I did take a bout a five year break from hobby due to moving to different locations and finally settled in her house I am planning on purchasing in the future I used work for a local Reef shop that was in business for over 25 years unfortunately the owner passed and they shut down. I Used to work weekends for store credit LOL anything to pay for my candy habit LOL. I recently purchased the old counter display tank from another friend of mine that worked at the store part time as well for store credit. Due to his children he was no longer able to continue in the hobby for now. Now that my kids are grown I have more time for the Hobby, current set up is a 40 tall that was custom built by the shop owners son. Running the return pump that they originally had in the tank. I’ve added a hang on back octopus 2000. I just recently plumbed in to water filters with refillable DI cartridges that I am using for filter media running carbon and anything else I might need to add in the future. And do the low level of rock I plan on adding rubble into one of these. I Also installed a jebo gyre and a Nano powerhead to make sure there are no dead spots. kessel a160 for lighting I was hoping to do a mixed reef but even with stable parameters in my water and having a hard time with SPS at this time, maybe just need a little more maturity in the tank LPS do well and go I don’t have much of either. Just got done with a huge nitrate issue that I finally knocked down from 80 to 10. Is awesome barely detectable no I am still having cyanobacteria issues which I’m finding probably due to lack of surface area for rock since I have only 40+ pounds of rock in the system , it was bass rock that I had seated with a piece of Leibrock which is probably also part of the cause of the sign no issues typically it stays in the same bed watch on the rock area. Tried running Parrigin without any Improvement also treated once with chemi clean and it just came back after two weeks ,Just started dosing reef bio fuel to help feed the beneficial bacteria in the tank.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank all of y’all!!!!!! Mucho love!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 66 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back