Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for having this site going for all of us @revhtree
Hoping you learn more as you go along, as I do

Things may get emotional, and sometimes it's difficult to separate those feelings.
My Father passed this Spring, then my Mother-In-Law. Then we were faced with Covid-19.

Too many things all at once, and then being out of work AARGH.

Not sure what will happen for us in the near future, but I look forward to a better time for all of us after this Summer !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

GaryM1966

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to interrupt your day for a moment and tell you thank you.

Whether you are brand new to R2R or been here as long as me I just want to say thank you. From setting up my first saltwater tank over 17 years ago to joining the "industry" by kicking off this community I have been beyond blessed by not only meeting so many amazing people all over the world but truly becoming friends and family. As I sit here and think about it today, think about life, think about you, I get emotional.

I just want you to know today that I care about you and love you. How can I love you when I've never even met you? I don't truly know all the answers but I know in my heart that I do. I'm busy. I'm busy as an admin of this community, I'm busy as a Pastor of my church, but when it comes down to it if you need me I'll do my very best to be there/here for you in and outside of this forum.

Don't know what it is about today but I felt like I needed to say it and maybe you needed to hear it. My private messages are always open and if you need a phone call then we can do that too.

Thank you for being a part of this community!
Thank you Rev, I'm only 8 months into this wonderful but challenging hobby, but if it wasn't for the advice and information I get here, I wouldn't have lasted so for that I am very thankful to you.
Take care

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great site you have built here @revhtree. When the Online world Is dominated by social media, trolls and hatred this community stands out as a positive example. This forum has so much love, advice and knowledge that is freely shared. People accept different opinions and can laugh and communicate in a positive way. This is the only ‘social media’ I need now and my daily go to. Thanks to you, the staff, and the community for accepting me as part of this big family.

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to interrupt your day for a moment and tell you thank you.

Whether you are brand new to R2R or been here as long as me I just want to say thank you. From setting up my first saltwater tank over 17 years ago to joining the "industry" by kicking off this community I have been beyond blessed by not only meeting so many amazing people all over the world but truly becoming friends and family. As I sit here and think about it today, think about life, think about you, I get emotional.

I just want you to know today that I care about you and love you. How can I love you when I've never even met you? I don't truly know all the answers but I know in my heart that I do. I'm busy. I'm busy as an admin of this community, I'm busy as a Pastor of my church, but when it comes down to it if you need me I'll do my very best to be there/here for you in and outside of this forum.

Don't know what it is about today but I felt like I needed to say it and maybe you needed to hear it. My private messages are always open and if you need a phone call then we can do that too.

Thank you for being a part of this community!

@revhtree Love you back, brothaman! I've learned a ton by being a member here. About the hobby, customer service, marketing, communication, building (and being a member of) a community, etc. I used R2R as an example just yesterday in a conversation with the admins of a Facebook group. They were trying to determine how heavy-handed to be with moderation. I explained that a safe and peaceful environment like they have at R2R is by no accident. To maintain that decorum requires effort by an extraordinary administrative team. It seems like it would be a herculean task with as many members as you have, but you do an awesome job of it!

Phil D.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Revhtree, No THANK YOU for this forum!! I have found lots of new friends on here and good advice in helping me with my fishy friends. May you and your family live long and prosper! And may this forum continue on for decades.

smlarson72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prior to starting my saltwater tank I would come here and look at all the different posts and information. Once I started my tank I knew that I wanted to join this community. Thank you for everything you do!

Jgerm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev the support from members and the activity on this forum should tell you how much everyone loves R2R. That love goes all the way back to the creator! Big thanks to you for making this all possible!

Bongobasher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are very kind words Rev. Thank you for providing this global platform. A fantastic place to be to share ideas and our passion for this hobby .

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 67 32.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back