Emotions or Thankfulness....both..

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well said Rev!! Thanks for all you have done for this forum and for me as well!

giphy.gif

ReeferWolf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always thought that the spirit of a community is a reflection of it's leader. The warmth and compassion here, the generosity of spirit and inclusiveness of its membership to this community is a testament to the strength, thoughtfulness and inspiration that you bring to the leadership role Rev. I can think of nobody better suited to the position

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree I want to say thank you. I have been here a little while now. I left the hobby and came back and the only place I could think of to come back to was here. You have always had a good heart. Thank you for keeping this place up and running. I know it is a full time job.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for the Rev, the forum, the members and the team. It's a breath of fresh air to be on a forum with family values first for everyone, huge knowledge base and members willing to help any and all.

A huge shout out to all here! You make Reef2reef what it is, the #1 reefing forum on the planet!

Polish_20200508_094805717.jpg

TeotheCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to interrupt your day for a moment and tell you thank you.

Whether you are brand new to R2R or been here as long as me I just want to say thank you. From setting up my first saltwater tank over 17 years ago to joining the "industry" by kicking off this community I have been beyond blessed by not only meeting so many amazing people all over the world but truly becoming friends and family. As I sit here and think about it today, think about life, think about you, I get emotional.

I just want you to know today that I care about you and love you. How can I love you when I've never even met you? I don't truly know all the answers but I know in my heart that I do. I'm busy. I'm busy as an admin of this community, I'm busy as a Pastor of my church, but when it comes down to it if you need me I'll do my very best to be there/here for you in and outside of this forum.

Don't know what it is about today but I felt like I needed to say it and maybe you needed to hear it. My private messages are always open and if you need a phone call then we can do that too.

Thank you for being a part of this community!
Beautiful picture of you and your daughter there

damselindistress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a beautiful sentiment at a time when love and kindness seem to be in short supply - thank you @revhtree

R2R is the ONE PLACE where I know I will find a smile and a word of encouragement after a rough day or a problem with my reef. I appreciate all of the behind the scenes work that goes into keeping the community going and growing.

Thankful for the R2R family!

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And we thank you back for everything you have created with this community! I'm new here (just starting my journey into saltwater) and have found this group (and site) to be the best! The collective knowledge of the members is incredible! Ihave learned so much!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you look at it this is really a small community compared to other organizations. That said there is a huge depth of experience and encouragement in this group. I have even had the privilege to view a members tank all the way around the world in Thailand. What an expert he is a maintaining a slice of the reef!

Where else can you discuss aquarium fact and fiction with so many experts at all levels including public aquarium experts. Not only that but there are some in this community that just send free stuff to help make others dreams come true. You know who you are. What an awesome way to share the "wealth" so to speak!

You had a great idea @revhtree and a good group of friends to make it happen. Honestly, what could be better than that?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back