Emre 58galllon nano sps

Thanks for the info. Please post more photos of your corals.
uploadfromtaptalk1424430370822.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1424430411057.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1424430466781.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1424430475831.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1424430486135.jpg
 
Hi guys, I got a new Red Sea Max C-130 tank, 130 litres (34 gallons) fully featured reef-spec system, and I've been reading and researching until I came across this post and I loved the idea presented here on this "Emre 58gallons nano sps". I love how it looks and this is exactly what I have been looking for to have. My tank is brand new and I finished assembly it and it is now ready to start with everything. So, could I get in touch with the person who has this 58gallos nano sps to exchange idea on how to build mine as close as possible to that one?
 
Very Nice Setup Thanks for sharing.
Where in Turkey are you located?

Wprata,
Suggest you start a build thread for more info from many members on this forum. Then of course youcan send a link to the original poster on this thread and ask him to check your build thread and provide his input.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new