• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Enaly Ozone Generator - Ozac Plus100 (BNIB)

Item Price
$195
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RSNJReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2022
Messages
401
Reaction score
497
Location
Morristown
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a brand new in box (never been used Enaly Ozone Generator (Ozac Plus100) that I bought 2 years ago that I had planned on using but never got around to it. The unit has never been used and I only opened the box today to make sure the unit works (turned it on and verified it produces ozone, then took some pictures which I attached below).

I’ll also include the orp probe I bought with the unit. The probe has also never been used and I verified there’s still fluid in the bottle at the probes tip, but, there appears to be mold on the probe within the fluid, so the probe will need to be cleaned well before using). I’m also attaching pictures of the probe below.

Asking for $195 shipped for the unit with the probe together. I’ll pay for the shipping myself.

B44E8760-9C12-4CE4-8ADA-64977AEBE9AF.jpeg 3832BC36-AB45-4866-8A42-39F9F4F81CB0.jpeg 76833B65-32A4-41C5-A6CD-FD10843EA821.jpeg E68E7216-24E4-4D50-A3A1-0F15BF681646.jpeg 13E953E4-CABF-4334-9E33-E5DE3FCEA46F.jpeg
 
Ok, since jrapa asked about it first, just giving him some time to respond on if he wants the unit. If I don’t hear back, will let you know funfishin.
 
Ok, since jrapa asked about it first, just giving him some time to respond on if he wants the unit. If I don’t hear back, will let you know funfishin.
Okay I’ll message you my details. Do you use Venmo?
 
Ok all, confirming the unit is now sold.
 
I have a brand new in box (never been used Enaly Ozone Generator (Ozac Plus100) that I bought 2 years ago that I had planned on using but never got around to it. The unit has never been used and I only opened the box today to make sure the unit works (turned it on and verified it produces ozone, then took some pictures which I attached below).

I’ll also include the orp probe I bought with the unit. The probe has also never been used and I verified there’s still fluid in the bottle at the probes tip, but, there appears to be mold on the probe within the fluid, so the probe will need to be cleaned well before using). I’m also attaching pictures of the probe below.

Asking for $195 shipped for the unit with the probe together. I’ll pay for the shipping myself.

B44E8760-9C12-4CE4-8ADA-64977AEBE9AF.jpeg 3832BC36-AB45-4866-8A42-39F9F4F81CB0.jpeg 76833B65-32A4-41C5-A6CD-FD10843EA821.jpeg E68E7216-24E4-4D50-A3A1-0F15BF681646.jpeg 13E953E4-CABF-4334-9E33-E5DE3FCEA46F.jpeg
Is it still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new