Encrusting Frag ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter k6564
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

k6564

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this yesterday for $5 and the guy I purchased it from had no idea what it was, do any of you know? I think it's an SPS, but I'm not really sure because I can't make out any polyps. Last night it put out a couple small feeding tentacles from the top - they were short, stubby and transparent. I've searched for other encrusting corals that look similar but I didn't find anything.

Thanks for your help!

GreenEncID.jpg
GreenEncID2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new