ENDED **Super Stacked** $10 OR 20% off all ALREADY-DISCOUNTED Corals!! Check it OUT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
733-JF-Psycho-Rainbow-Rim-Chalice.jpg

865-UPD.jpg

515-Blasto-unsure.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What's the first one?

Edit: nevermind, you actually label the pictures with the names! I like the way you think.
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Challenge-of-the-Day.jpg

TODAY'S ENTRY (for a chance to win a $250 Website Credit): Answer this question below in this thread...

Dry Food or Frozen Food... what do you like best and why?
I like a mix of both. I prefer dry because it's easier but often I find picky eaters won't touch dry. Mixing the two sometimes gets those finicky ones to where they'll take dry. Supposedly dry food has all the nutrition the fish need but frozen has less fillers.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

TODAY'S ENTRY (for a chance to win a $250 Website Credit): Answer this question below in this thread...

If cost wasn't a factor, would you have someone maintain your tank for you? If not, why?

JF Psycho Rainbow Rim Favia
I would love to have someone maintain my tank for me but it would take away from the sense of excitement and satisfaction of knowing I did it right when everything is working!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Challenge-of-the-Day.jpg

If cost wasn't a factor, would you have someone maintain your tank for you? If not, why?

Last edited:

KK's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nah. That would be cheating. There's no cheat code in this hobby.

Maintenance is part of the game and the best way to learn the subtleties of your tank. So, just do it.

OSUASCReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

No, while it is a lot of work, taking care of our tanks is enjoyable when you see the results from the care given to the tanks, corals, and fish.

joegibson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yes I would, that away I could enjoy it more!

kmwcane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

No - I enjoy the maintenance to be honest. It also gives me the opportunity to observe the tank and its inhabitants for any possible issues.

J.chemicals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Entry of the day: If cost wasn’t a factor to me, I still wouldn’t let anybody touch my hobby. It’s part of my enjoyment, testing water moving corals and fidgeting with the reef. Makes me happy!

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Challenge-of-the-Day.jpg

Nope not a chance. Half the fun is the maintenance and being on top of everything that is happening inside your tank.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Challenge-of-the-Day.jpg

Nah. I like being able to know what I did wrong that is causing the outbreak of whatever bad stuff is going on. And then figure out how to potentially fix it.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
PRE-PURCHASE YOUR SHIPPING MODULE TO RESERVE YOUR DELIVERY DATE
**Shipping Boxes Purchased before 2pm EST on Sunday, March 6th receive extra entries into the $500 Coral Pack Giveaway**
-Winner must have purchased item(s) from the Super Stacked Live Event

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Wed - Mar 9th
DELIVERY
Thurs - Mar 10th
DELIVERY
Tues - Mar 15th
DELIVERY
Wed - Mar 16th
DELIVERY
Thurs - Mar 17th
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg

Note: Unused shipping modules will be refunded

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 16 14.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 68 60.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back