ENDED: Winterfest Live Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
YAY! Thanks all! This was a blast!
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor
More games and prizes to come all weekend! Keep in mind, you're allowed to win one prize during the pre-sale games, and one prize during the sale games, so you can potentially double dip this weekend!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Imma say gremlins cause that’s the first Christmas movie I ever saw as a kid and I loved it
Lookit' this guy! He doesn't even respond to my calls anymore... Always trying to invite him to contests and such but he doesn't want to win...

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS MOVIES

We all know them, and we all love them! However, which will be the lucky winner? For this game, you must post which classic Christmas movie you think the wheel will pick. Those that pick the correct movie will be put into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One entry per person. The game will run until the start of the sale, then the winner will be posted shortly after. Good luck!

Last edited:

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

GAME REMINDER
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS MOVIES

We all know them, and we all love them! However, which will be the lucky winner? For this game, you must post which classic Christmas movie you think the wheel will pick. Those that pick the correct movie will be put into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One entry per person. The game will run until the start of the sale, then the winner will be posted shortly after. Good luck!

Nightmare Before Christmas

Back