Enough flow?

HKesinger

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
49
Location
Cameron
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using the movement of this beautiful algae I’m working on landscaping ,
Does this flow look good? It’ll be a softie & LPS tank. I was finally able to do some deep maintenance after some procrastination (and replacing my RODI canister) and I decided to swap out a smaller power head I had in this 125 for the bigger one I use to mix salt with. It seemed too much straight on so it’s angled toward the back wall
 
It's hard to see the flow put a air stone under a wave maker and you will be able to see the flow. It will show you dead spots. You will be able to video and show the flow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new