Epic Aquaculture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Om84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Om84

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Messages
388
Reaction score
337
Location
Chicago Suburbs
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
This was the first time I bought from Bill @Epic Aquaculture .
I purchased some high end SPS during an awesome sale he had. Many frags were fresh cut and we found a mutual date for shipment.
Frags arrived very well packed with a cool pack. Frags were much bigger than what's considered standard on this forum. They were well healed. I had concern about one of the higher end frags which appeared slightly browned out. I notified Bill and he immediately emailed back and told me to keep him updated and that he would replace free of charge.
This is how you do business. Thank You Bill! I will definitely be buying from you again and encourage others on here to do the same!
 
This was the first time I bought from Bill @Epic Aquaculture .
I purchased some high end SPS during an awesome sale he had. Many frags were fresh cut and we found a mutual date for shipment.
Frags arrived very well packed with a cool pack. Frags were much bigger than what's considered standard on this forum. They were well healed. I had concern about one of the higher end frags which appeared slightly browned out. I notified Bill and he immediately emailed back and told me to keep him updated and that he would replace free of charge.
This is how you do business. Thank You Bill! I will definitely be buying from you again and encourage others on here to do the same!
Thank you so much for the kind words Owais!!! We really appreciate your business!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new