Equipment Prices

I will sell you a 30g high, built black wood stand, overflow, sump, return pump with a scwd and spray bars for $50

you can buy new tanks 55g and under at petco for $1 per gallon... they run the sale every month or 2

FYI I just confirmed with a local Petco in S. FL. that they will be doing a 1/gallon sale starting the day after Christmas 12/26.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new