Equipment Prices

I will sell you a 30g high, built black wood stand, overflow, sump, return pump with a scwd and spray bars for $50

you can buy new tanks 55g and under at petco for $1 per gallon... they run the sale every month or 2

FYI I just confirmed with a local Petco in S. FL. that they will be doing a 1/gallon sale starting the day after Christmas 12/26.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new