Erick's Frag Tank

I got the babies from a guy in my local club. He has two mother's that budded off like 25 babies a piece I think. He gave them out to the club memebers.
 
Once you said it I noticed the straight part.
 
Last edited:
Front Row: God of War, Fruit Loops and Bam Bams
Middle Row: Yellow Mamba PE and Blue Agave PE
Back Row: Miami Vice, Red Hornets and Purple PE

a6934820-ad57-033f.jpg


Tyree Montipora spongodes

a693480f-b06d-0762.jpg


a693480f-b07a-9951.jpg
 
What's your maintanence routine? Like which salt, params, dosing etc. I'm hoping to improve my frag tank and this is a clean set up.
 
All I do is at least a ten percent water change every week. That seems to replenish everything for me. I'm currently using Natures Ocean Reef Crystals but I've been hearing about some changes in it. I may change next time. I don't measure anything right now. I should and plan to pretty soon and hopefully that'll make everything speed up in growth. There is a lot of growth right now so I am happy with how it's going and not trying to change a whole lot while it's going good. I have two HOB three stage filters, I forget the brand, that's had sponges, charcoal and nitrate sponge in them right now. Other than that I keep up with my water changes. I do keep a clean up crew in there and they seem to keep up. I also don't have any fish in there currently. I'm planning on adding a sump with the skimmer I got with this tank and some chaeto in the next couple weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new