Erick's Frag Tank

Great looking corals and great growth on the green birdsnest. Looking foward to seeing the new FTS when you are able to get it up.

Thank you! I'll post one up when I get stuff moved around a little and get the order I have coming in first part of next week. I'll post one of my 10g to since I'll be moving some stuff to it and I don't have a thread for it.
 
Here's my nice mini Red Hornet colony. Started of with two polyps mid-January and there's 26 I think.

a6934815-74d1-316f.jpg
 
Are you doing anything to clean the sand or are you not worried since you only have frags
 
do you frag your own corals? and do you add any coral food?

The only thing I frag are zoas so far. I don't have anything big enough to frag other than that. Most of these are temporarily in there until I get my 165g up and running. I don't really feed. Every once in a while I'll feed the prism, but that's about it. I have all my Acans other than the echinatas in my 10g now, so they do get fed when I feed the fish.
 
Yeah I like those as well.

Don't you have a nem? Do you have a pic of it?
 
Very nice tank. How do you like your lights?

Thanks! I do like them. I love them for my SPS. I have since moved most of my acans to a different tank with T5's because the LEDs morphed the colors and I didn't like that. It hasn't affected my acan echinatas so they are still under the LED's. Also, all my zoas have exploded with growth.
 
Are you sure that's sunset? The base looks purple. It looks good but I am unsure if it's sunset (unless there are different variations)
 
Well dear friend. I have been trying to get my hands on some. If you want to get rid of a frag once it grows out let me know. :)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new