Erin O's 75G Build

count krunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gobie's like to set up shop where you have to look in a particular angle to see them! In my experience at least. I got my YWG den viewing down pat then he moved to the complete opposite side of the tank and I didn't see him for a few days, but he was over there the whole time!

6 fish in my 40 breeder (2 clowns, 3 pj's cards and the goby) and 5 of them spend most of their time in the left 25% of the tank o_O

Just keeps real estate open for more fish!

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gobie's like to set up shop where you have to look in a particular angle to see them! In my experience at least. I got my YWG den viewing down pat then he moved to the complete opposite side of the tank and I didn't see him for a few days, but he was over there the whole time!

6 fish in my 40 breeder (2 clowns, 3 pj's cards and the goby) and 5 of them spend most of their time in the left 25% of the tank o_O

Just keeps real estate open for more fish!
Yeah, I'm learning that about the gobies lol. I'm looking forward to getting the clowns in there, so it actually looks like I have fish in the tank lol

count krunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bit dirty but you get the idea!
4XsSMEf.jpg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
missed the frenzy ,had to dry hand lol..

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I'm learning that about the gobies lol. I'm looking forward to getting the clowns in there, so it actually looks like I have fish in the tank lol
My first pair set up camp behind the rock, in the back. Only saw them at dinner time

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
gosh how can you guys do this on a phone ,i would be crosseyed and hitting double letters ,i do love the auto correct on my phone though..lol

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back