Erin O's 75G Build

gobie's like to set up shop where you have to look in a particular angle to see them! In my experience at least. I got my YWG den viewing down pat then he moved to the complete opposite side of the tank and I didn't see him for a few days, but he was over there the whole time!

6 fish in my 40 breeder (2 clowns, 3 pj's cards and the goby) and 5 of them spend most of their time in the left 25% of the tank o_O

Just keeps real estate open for more fish!
 
gobie's like to set up shop where you have to look in a particular angle to see them! In my experience at least. I got my YWG den viewing down pat then he moved to the complete opposite side of the tank and I didn't see him for a few days, but he was over there the whole time!

6 fish in my 40 breeder (2 clowns, 3 pj's cards and the goby) and 5 of them spend most of their time in the left 25% of the tank o_O

Just keeps real estate open for more fish!
Yeah, I'm learning that about the gobies lol. I'm looking forward to getting the clowns in there, so it actually looks like I have fish in the tank lol
 
bit dirty but you get the idea!
4XsSMEf.jpg
 
missed the frenzy ,had to dry hand lol..
 
Yeah, I'm learning that about the gobies lol. I'm looking forward to getting the clowns in there, so it actually looks like I have fish in the tank lol
My first pair set up camp behind the rock, in the back. Only saw them at dinner time
 
gosh how can you guys do this on a phone ,i would be crosseyed and hitting double letters ,i do love the auto correct on my phone though..lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new