ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

@Kathy Floyd ! Tank still hasn't arrived but here's the thread.

(Sorry, no birds but pics are always welcome).
 
As it turns out, I was not the winner of the 170 and it appears as if it wasn't a R2R entry probably.
 
Ok, got a phone call from the distributor, tank is on the truck leaving the distributor tomorrow. Typically it takes 4 business days to get from Florida to the distribution center here in my part of Arizona. He said the local freight company should be calling me to schedule delivery for the end of next week.

We've got movement people!

I also received an email from ESHOPPS saying that they will be shipping the skimmer (and some other fun freebies for my patience) probably this afternoon or tomorrow so I should expect another delivery soon!
 
Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
 
Also, because I don't have a ton of extra rock (maybe 40-50 pounds?) I decided to go ahead and make an Aragocrete shelf tonight. I also added a couple of frag holes (I think 4) to it for future corals.
 
Also annoyed I just discovered this thread :rolleyes:

I'm going to mysteriously start a new one and not tell ANY of you monsters once the tanks get moved/setup/split

the eye flames GIF
 
Also annoyed I just discovered this thread :rolleyes:

I'm going to mysteriously start a new one and not tell ANY of you monsters once the tanks get moved/setup/split

the eye flames GIF
I posted it on the Cafe and the 125 threads I thought, but I could very easily be wrong.
 
I posted it on the Cafe and the 125 threads I thought, but I could very easily be wrong.
You probably did. November was wild and I missed a lot.

Still your fault tho
 
You probably did. November was wild and I missed a lot.

Still your fault tho
As the Cronie Intern Nominee I take full responsibility!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new