ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

@Johnd651 just got one from @Coral Memere . The Zoas appeared happy and healthy.
@JoJosReef 2.5 days in new England winter


1000002196.jpg

1000002198.jpg
 
Not bad! What do you have on the top? A foam pad or cut piece of Styrofoam insulation?
@Coral Memere made foam disks to put the plugs in... fit 5 or 6... I'm going to 3d print an insert/sleeve
 
Looks like you're Hydros Collective is well on its way!
Yeah, I think I'll probably skip the X2 and go with the WaveEngine and Gyre2K with the other gift card.
 
Yeah, I think I'll probably skip the X2 and go with the WaveEngine and Gyre2K with the other gift card.
That's what I was thinking. Good thing you didn't get the X2 yet!
 
So my LiveAquaria package just got delivered. Unfortunately it's not at my house. They dropped it off on the front porch in Pinole, California.
 
So my LiveAquaria package just got delivered. Unfortunately it's not at my house. They dropped it off on the front porch in Pinole, California
I'd pick it up for you, but that's an 8 hour drive.
 
She said they reached out to that person to see if it has my name on it. They'll let me know once they hear back...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new