ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

She said they reached out to that person to see if it has my name on it. They'll let me know once they hear back...
I don't think your orders going to make it to you...
 
I don't think your orders going to make it to you...
I doubt it was my order. My box should have been 1 pound, if that. UPS said this box was 60 pounds. I've been asking for several days now if it was actually my box and they just kept saying it's on its way.
 
I saw the post. You must not have checked your email.
What post where? I checked my email after I saw Heather won something lol
 
So we know two of the hydros winners and 2 of the ICP/swag pack winners!
Love it
I'm pretty sure I know the 3rd Hydros winner, I just don't remember if he's from a Facebook group or Reef2Reef.
 
Reef by Steele is shipping tonight! Should be here Wednesday.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new