ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

That looks like the insides of a P1S. How do you like it so far?
I like it. The camera ribbon wire is broken so they're sending me a new one.

Dialing in was as simple as printing a temperature tower...
 
Good morning all.
Looks like the majority of my aquarium stuff will be here by the end of today. The light will arrive tomorrow supposedly if you believe Mr Postman. Last of it should arrive monday
 
Are you setting up a new tank ?
You might be last on this thread to ask that lol. Check my thread that’s linked in at the bottom.
 
My wife would kill me. I was telling CB that Yes, Steve is setting up a tank.
I know, brother, I was busting on you for responding. 😉
 
New filter cup printing.
1000008727.jpg
 
And also, Bambu is shipping me a new camera for the printer so hopefully soon I can actually keep an eye on my prints remotely.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new