Eshopps nano refugium sump

DeepSeaReefer7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
434
Reaction score
98
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used
Super quite great for smaller setups if you want a skimmer and refugium
14x14x16

Retail 199.99

I'm asking 100

Wallingford
 
I can take some after work here is a stock image
9306ab04cefbd796eb8d5c3954112c2c.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new