Eshopps vs NYOS vs Fiji Cube

Which tank should I get?

  • Eshopps Mariner 70

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Apiasto

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking into getting back into the hobby and wondering if anyone has experience with the titled aquariums. I am looking in the 70 to 80 Gallon range.
 
I am hearing a lot of good thinks about Nyos today, try and check out their customer service feedback before you buy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new