Euphilia too much flow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zach_jb69
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zach_jb69

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2023
Messages
115
Reaction score
57
Location
New york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had these euphilia and they seem to open nicely for a while and it’s usually my frog and frammer that take it the hardest. Can someone tell me if this looks like too much?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1107.mov
    11.6 MB
Mine always look "small" and I think it is because they get too much light in my tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new