• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Euphyllia coral pack

N11morales

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
815
Reaction score
234
Location
Angleton
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
looking for any hammer, frogspawn, or torch coral packs.

Any deals on buying multiple at once.
Would love some gold torches and bright greens.
 
Yo man.. go look at reef lounge. I’ve ordered 3 torch packs from them and they are all super healthy. Running a 25% off any 4 torches right now and I just got some more
 
looking for any hammer, frogspawn, or torch coral packs.

Any deals on buying multiple at once.
Would love some gold torches and bright greens.
They got bright green 2 heads for under 100 with the discount and golds for under 50 a head too. Definitely worth a look
 
Yo man.. go look at reef lounge. I’ve ordered 3 torch packs from them and they are all super healthy. Running a 25% off any 4 torches right now and I just got some more
Have any pictures?
 
I've got 24k torches, OG Indo Jokers, Indo Hulk torches, Cotton Candy torches, Splatter Hammers, Holographic Hammers, gold Hammers and I'm sure a few more of each.
 
check out seacocorals.com tons of cheap euphyllia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new