• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Euphyllia Pack (Hammers/Frogspawn)

Item Price
265
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
1,023
Location
Canton Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
4
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have this amazing large WYSIWYG Euphyllia pack for sale.

-TWO Heads of Frogspawn
-TWO Heads of Highlighter Hammer
3-4 Heads of 24k Hammer
Roughly 7-8 heads total in the pack.

$265 shipped

IMG_6630.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new