Ever need help?

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
18,495
Reaction score
44,503
Location
Lake Saint Louis, Mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Polish_20200506_012419784.jpg


https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/n...squad-and-other-useful-groups-to-know.592359/
 
With reef or animal related questions, yes any time (: other help... I'm probably not good at
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new