Everyone having problems connecting to Mobius!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AKL1950
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Same here. Occurred with me yesterday when I tried to use it to swap out my return pump.

Frustrating to say the least. I had to keep trying until the app was finally able to make the connection and logged in.

Seems to me some web service is down and is affecting login and application access. Who knows what else may not be operating correctly. Once you have access, everything seems ok. Does make me wonder what's going on with the services behind the scene and the reliability.

Not only is it not frustrating enough, the error message you get is so wrong! This should more say like, xx service is down or problem connecting to xx service.
Screenshot_20220716-210745_Mobius.jpg
 
Yes. But its okay now. When can I remote in through the internet to adjust things?
 
Worked for a few days then down again yesterday. Guess we all need to call Ecotech tomorrow! I can already hear the obvious questions. “Is your router connected? Is the W lit up on the controllers?”
 
Difficult to understand why is it not designed to work in local mode
 
Difficult to understand why is it not designed to work in local mode

It’s remarkable given Radions are such a premium, great product. Möbius has been pretty bad from day 1 and several years later is the same. I remember it bricked my MP60s when I tried to upgrade them, and my 6 Radions wouldn’t all connect properly. I downgraded back to Reeflink.

Coralvue Hydros has an excellent middle ground with full Bluetooth control. Neptune Apex offers local access as well as a display option. I have a CLOCK that is programmed by the flashing light of my phone screen. Ecotech can do better.
 
It’s remarkable given Radions are such a premium, great product. Möbius has been pretty bad from day 1 and several years later is the same. I remember it bricked my MP60s when I tried to upgrade them, and my 6 Radions wouldn’t all connect properly. I downgraded back to Reeflink.

Coralvue Hydros has an excellent middle ground with full Bluetooth control. Neptune Apex offers local access as well as a display option. I have a CLOCK that is programmed by the flashing light of my phone screen. Ecotech can do better.
Is it true that downgrading means you can never upgrade again in the future?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new