Mobius App - Connection Timeout

AFHokie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an iPhone and it was running 15.5 version, see if you guys running iPhones can instal 15.6 iPhone system. I just updated my phone and now my mobious logs in.
I did this before bed and this morning it went right in. Can’t say if it was the update or just time passing but it’s working for me now.

john90009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go into phone settings and see if your phone is currently running the most up to date ios. Apple was on 15.5 and has an update for 15.6. I updated and it goes right in every single time. Second time posting this

Jbell370

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s just a pile of junk! Wifi has nothing to do with it period, why people go down this road is beyond me. The entire process of removing app add app, restart phone, update phone is all nonsense. Bluetooth is not designed this way, I don’t have to remove add and restart my phone to connect to my truck, it just always connects. They need competent programmers or just get off this app structure. Very disappointing with the amount of their equipment I own, for the cost, I expect it too work.

It reminds me of the 3 R’s from my time with Apple support; Restart Restore Replace

Steve2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was able to log in this morning at 6:40 CST. Closed app and tried again at 6:42 CST and it will not open again so it is not fixed yet.

gt4profession

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
iPhone users turn the phone off and back on …worked here.
Unless they finally fixed their problem.
It’s just a pile of junk! Wifi has nothing to do with it period, why people go down this road is beyond me. The entire process of removing app add app, restart phone, update phone is all nonsense. Bluetooth is not designed this way, I don’t have to remove add and restart my phone to connect to my truck, it just always connects. They need competent programmers or just get off this app structure. Very disappointing with the amount of their equipment I own, for the cost, I expect it too work.

It reminds me of the 3 R’s from my time with Apple support; Restart Restore Replace
You are 100% correct, I should not have to restart my phone, remove and reinstall an app just to work my equipment. I can’t believe I just purchased lights and I was not even able to set them up yesterday or as of now today. We pay way too much for this company to just screw us over when they want. Why has no official notice been posted?

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is everyone who is having problems running Apple phones? I’ve had a lot of other sites not associated with this issue put up notices that if you have Apple you may have problems with their site as well.

gt4profession

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is everyone who is having problems running Apple phones? I’ve had a lot of other sites not associated with this issue put up notices that if you have Apple you may have problems with their site as well.
I have an android tablet that I tried to sign in as well and kept timing out.

Steve2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Android.

oak600

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, I tried restarting the app, restarting my phone, updating iOS, reinstalling the app, and other things and nothing fixed it.

I was finally able to connect to the servers about 4am Eastern time to adjust the light schedule, but others have not been so lucky.

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was just finally able to get on unsure if its fully fixed or just got lucky

Mountain Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so glad I saw this thread. I have been pulling my hair out for a week with this same issue.

Just tried again, and still not able to sign on.

monkiboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was able to login this morning and thought that issue was fixed but regrettably not and have not been able to log in again after ten more times.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back