Evo 13.5 build

Teemingtank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
311
Reaction score
181
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inspired by all of the floating reefs I’ve seen on here, I decided to try my hand at one. Here is the beginning of my evo 13.5. I’m going to try and keep it simple. My goal is to get gsp to cover the bottom glass and add a showcase nem with a couple clowns! Couple finishing touches then I’m going to start my cycle :D

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Got impatient and bought a riterri, slightly on impulse, but I justified the purchase because I got it at a bargain

F9753EE2-23BC-41D5-9846-425802707357.jpeg 6B1C1D28-529B-4FE3-A4CC-F06168F718EF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new