Evo - 13.5 Wooded Reef Tank

Reeffire

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
20
Location
SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys I recently revamped my Evo 13.5 and I thought there aren't many wooded saltwater systems so here we are.

Equipment
  • Coralife clip-on light (I know that its not great but I plan on getting a better light)
  • Nero-3
  • Chemi-Pure Blue
Livestock
  • 1 Starry Blenny
  • 2 Cleaner Shrimps
  • Assorted Hermits and snails (from the tank)
I also got 15lbs of Live-rock and some assorted wood from my freshwater tank (I plan on adding some Spider wood)

Corals
  • Star-Polyp about 1in
  • Frogspawn 2 heads (plan to sell)


Some Pics​
_DSC7789.jpg


_DSC7766.jpg
 
It’s suxh a odd design. It would look cool if you got digitata to encrust it and grow up
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new