EVO 13.5G water gate

Hipertec

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
73
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke my water skimmer gate that allow the water level control on chamber one. This is the black pc that can go up and down on the entry from tank to chamber 1.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement for cheap?
 
Either check Fluval's website for replacement parts (site is currently down for maintenance when I checked) or get the InTank water deflector and plug kit ($7).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new