Excellent Corals!

Rrwilson1223

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
249
Reaction score
316
Location
Santa Rosa CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve now placed 2 online orders with Cultivated Reef and I just wanted to say how wonderful my experience has been.

Coral quality has been great. The frags I received (lots of Zoanthids and a Garf Acropora) all acclimated nicely and are growing great in my display tank. Several of them, (Twisslers, Fruit Loops and Lakers) have all sprouted 3/4 new heads in a month and a half.

Holly has been a pleasure to communicate with. Any questions I’ve had have been quickly answered. Packaging was great and polyps immediately opened while acclimating.

I can’t recommend them more highly and will be making more purchases in the future.
 
Here are a few pics of the new frags:

2002A106-AF2C-4713-9BC8-0E20EDB16662.jpeg 95BA6873-D54A-4AEC-B91E-A24E032FA0D0.jpeg E6601539-77F4-4A42-8FCD-DAEE6E4BA1EA.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new