Excited about my new purchase!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yates273
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2018
Messages
1,694
Reaction score
1,172
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up two of these guys from lfs. Black and white ocellaris clowns. I was able to make a deal and get these two for 50.00. They are very active and inseparable.

FA0FCEDD-3CF5-4C3A-9E85-30ACAEEC543E.png
 
Sweet sounds like a good deal! Any plans for a nem for them to host? I personally do not have an anemone, but my clown decided to host my hammer coral. She keeps hermits away from it and also sweeps the sand away with her tail.
 
No nem in the near future. They came from a tank with no nem and appear very happy. Was told they don’t need a nem to be happy and healthy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new