excited to be back in the hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter neverdie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

neverdie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Messages
65
Reaction score
56
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
I am back in the hobby after a few years away. I learned a lot of lessons that I hope will help me this time around. Thank you revhtree for the warm welcome, I have been viewing a great number of threads getting inspiration for my new tank and wanted to post a thank you to all who support the hobby and to express my excitement about my new tank.
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Thanks for the continued warm welcome I will begin a tank build thread shortly. here is the old tank post move and prior to the heater malfunction that made me cry. Lesson learned.

20171113_143057.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new