Excited to be here

Am I the only one that goes into hyper research mode when I see something different in my tank?

• Total voters

GrandmaReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef folks! Looking forward to interacting with y'all. I have a reef tank and have a new build (I always want to go bigger) going on that I'm looking forward to getting some answers on how to really make the most of it. Pictures will follow. Building the stand from just what I know what I want and pulling it out of my head (although my wife likes to say I'm pulling it from a place much lower :) ). Drilled my new 120 gallon tank and wanting to customize my sump. Pretty easy huh!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from some of you in the future.
Welcome from another new member!

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef folks! Looking forward to interacting with y'all. I have a reef tank and have a new build (I always want to go bigger) going on that I'm looking forward to getting some answers on how to really make the most of it. Pictures will follow. Building the stand from just what I know what I want and pulling it out of my head (although my wife likes to say I'm pulling it from a place much lower :) ). Drilled my new 120 gallon tank and wanting to customize my sump. Pretty easy huh!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from some of you in the future.
Welcome to the fishy family! Good luck with that drill. Looking forward to that build thread.
big eyes fish GIF

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and family

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back