excited

johnston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well still waiting on tank to arrive so I can start a build thread bit my RO/DI , my REEFBOT, and pellet reactor showed up today, however the reactor was busted with no damage to box sent a email to manufacturer but sure I wont hear back from them til Monday. excited non the less though.

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does the 365 count when I add the refugium im installing a Bashsea ss60
I was going to use the red ss60 in my build. Similar size to yours. 72x32x32 320g. Instead of the ss60 I'm going for a custom Bashsea sized 72x24x16. Will have one more compartment than the ss60 and be 8" wider. That way I can do skimmer chamber, bio-reactor chamber, then refugium, then return. Should really work well for nutrient export.

OP
OP
johnston

johnston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome my lfs owner liked the refugium so he opened a account with them and let me have it at a good discount just waiting for it to show up now

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome my lfs owner liked the refugium so he opened a account with them and let me have it at a good discount just waiting for it to show up now
You won't be disappointed with their products! They're works of art! Hopefully you will be matching up your plumbing with red pipe and gray schedule 80 fittings and valves!

OP
OP
johnston

johnston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im actually gonna try the new maxspec aqua duo skimmer it says light load at that size but with the amount of live rock, the chaeto, and a bio pellet reactor I think ill be just fine if not it will work til I can pick up enough aluminum cans to get another one

OP
OP
johnston

johnston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he also gave me 600 for my gen 2 radions and ordered my gen 5 two weeks ago under the radar so hopefully they will arrive this week after the debut

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back