expasnion card question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have the p4e with the ph and temp probe. I am looking to buy an expansion card for another ph since I am setting up my calcium reactor. I thought now might be a good time to go ahead and buy the expansion card that also allows me to add the salinity probe. My question is. what is the difference between these 3.
PLM-CondS-pH
PLM-CondF-pH
PLM-pH/Redox-Cond

The top 2 look like they do conductivity but idk what the difference is and they are the same price as buying just a ph card and then the 3rd one is $150. Can anything think of a different card I may need for something else other than the salinity probe as I can do that myself every few days and add a spot for something else that may come up later.

OP
OP
ajhudson15

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F = freshwater
S = saltwater
PH/Redox port can be configured to do either PH or Redox
well that makes sense lol. I didn't even realize people would use these for freshwater. it was just razy that I could get just a ph or a ph and cond s for the same price

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back