Experience with scaquariums?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ikiwi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ikiwi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Messages
89
Reaction score
49
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience with scaquariums systems? Just stumbled across them and I'm wondering about their quality.
 
I've not personally used them, but I know there are quite a few out there that run their Protein Skimmes, thats one of the skimmers I recommend.
 
I run the 302 skimmer and love it.

They have great customer service too!

I broke my venturing while cleaning and they sent me a new one free of charge.

The lid to my collection cup was scratched when I got it and they sent me a new lid and cup free of charge as well.
 
run a 302 as well and couldnt be happier
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new